Tuesday, May 29, 2012

These Things I Love

In March, Andy and I decided to take the plunge and go to Europe for vacation.  In Switzerland, we found these gems, and just couldn't pass up the little guys.  Okay, it was just me who couldn't pass them up. 
So they came home with us. 


  It all started with the one with cats.  I mean, come on, it's two cute kids eating chocolate and surrounded by cats!  How could we I resist?


Just getting the one cat card would have just been ridiculous... we needed more!  So I picked a few more with "chocolate" and/or "animal" themes.

In a variety of colors, of course. 

Anyways, I just thought I would share, because they make me smile.  

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so cute! I forgot about your trip!!!! I want to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete