Friday, July 27, 2012

Thrift Store Find turned Guest Room Decor

Yesterday, after seeing this awesome project, and also table top decor like this one,
I headed to Goodwill to search for glass items. 

Here's what I came home with.


I paid just under $4 for these guys.  Then I picked up a sprig of flowers at Michaels for $1.


And used some wire cutters to cut off little branches to be used in each vase.

Next up is to find an old tray to set them all on. 
And probably add pretty scrapbook paper to the bottom of it. 


Simple, and inexpensive.  What do you think?


Linking up to:



My parents are coming to visit this weekend!  LOVE!



 
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love that decanter! That's a great find.

    Found you via Etsy Blog Team. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping my blog! I'm a new GFC follower! Great find! I looove thrift store shopping!!
    Barbara @ Chase the Star
    http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glass pieces you found! It looks so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! think the tray is a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those decanters are lovely! I should do some thrift shopping! Who knows what I will find! Love the splash of yellow flowers you found!

    ReplyDelete