Thursday, October 4, 2012

Four Years

Happy fourth anniversary to my main squeeze!

Let's take a walk down memory lane, with some photos of how we've spent all the October fourths since 2008...


We were lucky enough to take amazing vacations our first two anniversaries to Mount Rushmore and Hawaii while I was on fall break from teaching.

See that picture of me in front of the train?  I look slightly crazy because even though it was barely October, it started snowing!  We didn't even have coats... you can see I'm wearing all possible layers and still freezing.  Oh yes, and we rode back in the nice 'open air' train car.  Too bad it wasn't the middle of July.

Andy is there going through the small space which you had to get through before signing up to go into this cave.  Well, he made it, but we missed the last cave tour.  Whoops.

Hawaii... oh Hawaii...  Oh if we could only be so lucky as to go there twice in a lifetime, it would make me the happiest person alive.  Ever.

Happy Anniversary, Andy :)

Pin It Now!

2 comments: