Friday, October 12, 2012

Silly Halloween Fabric

Hi everyone and happy Friday!

I'm so excited to share my newest fabric design with you!  I created it for this week's Spoonflower contest with the theme creepy crawlies.

I started with the spiders as the creepy crawlies and added some other fun and goofy looking Halloween creatures.  I don't like the scary Halloween stuff!  Goofy and silly with googly eyes for me, please.


I love the way it turned out!  The design worked so well with a half drop repeat also.  Here's a screen shot from my Spoonflower shop.


There are so many fun designs in the contest this week; you can go here to check them out and vote for your favorites!

I'm off to spend time with my family!  They are driving 6 hours to visit me, and I have to say that I am one lucky lady!  

What are you up to this weekend?  Hope it's a good one!





Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Your fabric is awesome! I love spoonflower- such a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the twists and points in the tree, and the spiders too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love it! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete