Friday, December 21, 2012

i am now an old lady for real

Last Sunday, I turned 29.  !!! 


(We forgot to buy the "9" candle, so actually, I was only 28 again.)

And I have to say, Andy spoiled me rotten.  Rotten, I say!  It was so amazing to have my birthday on the weekend, so I got to choose what I wanted to do for the whole day.  Really, I was like a little kid, it was great!

On the agenda was:

church
out to eat
presents & cake
wrap Christmas gifts
Starbucks
drive around to look at the lights

Here's what I know about being 29.


 Your husband buys you your favorite red velvet cake even though he doesn't like it!



You throw your head back and belly laugh with glee.  See?  I told you I was like a little kid.



 You get way too many gifts; your mom makes sure you don't open hers before your actual birthday; and then your husband says, "Take a picture of me on your birthday!"  Ha.



You take pictures with your cats.  You should be embarrassed, but you're not.



You get reeeeaaaallllyyyy excited about your new laptop!  So much more designing and blogging can get done when you're not sharing the computer with your husband who is taking an online class in the evenings!



Your cat weighs herself, and then falls asleep on the pile of laundry waiting to be folded.  



Thank you, Andy, for the best birthday!  I love being 28 again.







Pin It Now!

2 comments: