Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Thank You Cards in Boju Designs!

Remember this ink drawing I did when I was snowed in over Christmas break?


I really liked it, but I didn't know if it would work well just as a print to frame, so I decided to try note cards!


 

I had so much fun coloring these digitally in Illustrator, and it was so satisfying to see something that I had hand-drawn come to life on the computer.  I decided to go with four different crops and four different color schemes and include one of each in the set. 

You can check them out in my shop here.

What do you think?  I already have some other ideas for cards filling my brain, but I'm curious, what would you like to see as a card?

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. they look great...I really like the bright colored one. it just pops out!
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to make more!

    ReplyDelete