Saturday, April 13, 2013

For the U.S. History Teachers teaching the Great Depression

A big part of what I think about on a daily basis, is how to use my new graphic design skills to

a) help people
b) make myself happy
c) be successful possibly working from home
d) incorporate my teaching skills

I created this Great Depression info sheet for my sister, who is a seriously awesome new teacher.  I asked her to try out this idea with her class to see if anyone liked it, and to see if it was helpful.  So I thought I'd post it here in case it can be helpful to any History teachers out there in the world! 


I know FDR looks pretty weird, but you know... any attention grabber with high schoolers is probably a good thing. 

Fingers are crossed that if you click on the image, you'll be able to print it full quality.  But if not, please let me know and I will gladly email you a high quality PDF.

Happy weekend!



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Getting caught up on your blog. What a great idea, Emma! I love this. What did Cassie think?

    ReplyDelete