Here's my *ahem* design process *ahem* so far. Obviously not in any order, just the names and foot shapes to use.
I'm so excited to go back to school in the fall and take a drawing class! I've never taken a real drawing class before, and I KNOW I need to learn the techniques. I would love to be confident enough to draw real dinosaurs, instead of just the footprints. So that will be really good for me, I definitely need it.
So, what do you think of my dino tracks? Anyone have faith that I can turn it into a fun fabric?
I'll post my finished design... hopefully by the end of the weekend!
Happy Friday!
**Update** When Andy came home and saw this, he said "Is that from when you were a kid or something?" Haha... how's that for a vote of confidence?
P.P.S. He also wants to be called "Broju." Now that makes me laugh. A lot.
Pin It Now!

yay i can't wait! i have faith in you!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete