Saturday, September 29, 2012

losing my mind?

In the last two weeks, I've lost my mind in the following ways:

1.  grabbing two paper towels instead of two plastic bags to line the trash cans

2.  trying to put toothpaste on my toothbrush with another toothbrush

3.  rolling down my window instead of turning on the turn signal

At least they've all made me chuckle...

How have you been losing your mind recently???  Tell me I'm not the only one... 

Happy weekend from Pepper!


Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Well, let's see -- I know I lost my mind... it has to be around here somewhere....
    Walking down the hall seems to be a brain drain for me -- what was I going into the kitchen for anyway?!!
    The lovely Pepper is a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost mine a while ago. I'm still looking for it. :0)
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... opening the refrigerator to put something in the trash, going in my daughter's shirt drawer when I meant to get a pamper, calling my son by my boyfriend's name, saying "good night" when I meant to say "have a good day," shall I go on?! I have a lot of these moments. So glad to know I am not the only one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aren't the only one! I regularly try to use my car key to unlock my office at work when I'm sleepy... or start the coffee pot without the grounds in there (fabulous, hot water). My favorite is when I'm standing in the shower and can't remember if I've washed my hair yet or not. Glad to hear your versions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing it too many times to list - but then, as a senior, am entitled to "senior moments"! That's my excuse anyway. What lovely markings Pepper has! Really beautiful pussie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isobel! I think she's pretty darn cute, too :)

      Delete