Thursday, July 19, 2012

Etsy Love: Chevron Treasury

Hi everyone!  I created my first Etsy Treasury yesterday.  It's this cool thing where you put together a group of products that you love, based on a theme that you choose.  I am currently obsessed with chevrons (in case you couldn't tell from my banner, DIY wall art, and nursery monster print).  I love love love this pattern, and pretty much want everything with chevrons on it.  So I put together a group of items I love from other Etsy sellers. 

Want to see 16 awesome chevron products?  Here's the link.  Seriously, check it out!  And go visit their shops to see way more awesomeness!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the treasury feature. watch out now, you're going to have a hard time 'not' making treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to have to limit myself to one a week or it may get out of control!

      Delete