Monday, July 23, 2012
New in the Shop Today
Hi everyone! Today is my Etsy shop's one week anniversary! I have been listing new photos and digital art since I opened, and now have 20 items in my shop! I'm way excited. I would love it if you checked it out!
Here's my newest photo.
The fabric background was designed by me! As I've mentioned before, I have been creating fabric designs at Spoonflower, mostly for the weekly contests, but I've also started creating my own. I would like to turn this design into a fabric line and put it for sale on Spoonflower. It would be my first!
In other news, there's been lots of excitement over here: our air conditioner broke! Yowza! Yes, it's been in the 100 degree range out here in Iowa, and our house peaked at 91 degrees. I just love it when my forearms stick to the desk while I type, don't you? And sweating while watching TV? And trying to fall asleep? Reminds me of the college dorms in August... which we all want to remember, right? The only difference now is that we are just not equipped with fans anymore... we only have one small little guy. Remember how many fans we had in college dorm rooms? Two big box fans in the window, at least one other in the middle of the room, probably one at each desk and maybe another by your bed? Or was that just me? Oh memories...
Oh well, all is good now. I guess I should be counting my lucky stars that a luxury like air conditioning was the worst of my worries.
Pin It Now!
Labels:
Boju Designs,
real life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

congrats on a week. love the love photo and the fabric!
ReplyDeleteHappy one week!! That print is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love the photo, and the pretty colors! Made my son a sports scrabble tile pic. Your newest follower from the Make It Pretty Monday party. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'll have to check out your pretty project from the week!
Delete