Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Etsy Love: Blue Ombre Treasury


I think I'm in love with the sewing machine photo, the camera painting, and the typewriter... and I might want them for myself...  

Don't you love the trend of using a brooch bouquet for your wedding?  How pretty is that blue and white one?  Love it.

And what a cool moose print!  The silhouette is made with the moose DNA code.  What an awesome idea.  

Don't you wanna go check out these great Etsy finds?  Which one is your favorite?


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I love the shoes...I think I had a pair like them, way back when. lol
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that brooch bouquet is just pretty :)

    huggies****
    smartmomma

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there! Stopping by from the Etsy Blog Team! :)

    YES, I am crazy about the brooch bouquet trend! So gorgeous!

    New follower, right here! ;)

    ReplyDelete