Thursday, August 9, 2012

Etsy Love: Turquoise and Red


This is such a fun summery color combination.  It was one of the top choices for my sister's wedding.  

I especially love the vintage turquoise fan- how cool is that?  (pun intended)


Check it out here




Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I love the little bird cushion the most! I'd love it if you'd link this up to my Fabulous Etsy Fridays Linkup tomorrow :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the turquoise and red color combo! It's so bright and beautiful! Thank you for linking up to the CHQ Blog Hop!! Hope to see you there again next week!
    Barbara @ Chase the Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the color combo! following your from the Merchantile Muse link up party.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbi! I checked out your Etsy shop and love the wrist cuffs! Such a good idea for a bracelet that doesn't bang around all day :)

      Delete