Last week, I got some exciting news from Spoonflower!
This is a screen shot from the Olympic themed contest results, found here. My gymnastics fabric snuck in at spot #10! I was so shocked when I saw it I think I may have stopped breathing for a minute.
Here's a screen shot from Spoonflower's flickr page that shows how it looks printed. So exciting!
After getting the news, I decided to finally open my shop and put some of my designs up for sale. Here's what my shop looks like right now.
The first 5 designs have been entered in weekly contests: Olympics, stars and stripes, retro kitchen, pomegranates, and motorcycles. I love entering the contests because it makes me create designs that I wouldn't think of otherwise.
Creating fabrics is so fun... but I think I need to work on my titles. I mean jeez, blue circles? mod red and tan? grey branches? I guess my creativity runs out when it's time to name my designs...
Oh well.
I love you, Spoonflower.
Pin It Now!

Congratulations!!! I love the design. Actually, I love all of them. So talented!
ReplyDeleteAwesome fabrics! I love your creativity! Thanks so much for linking up to the CHQ Blog Hop! Hope to see you back next week! Happy to be following! =)
ReplyDelete