Thursday, August 2, 2012

Etsy Love: School Bus Treasury

It's that time again:  back to school!  I'm so excited that this year, I'll be going back to college instead of back to teaching!  Whoop!  What a change.  My stomach does flip flops, but not in a good way, the churny kind of way, for all those teachers I already see parked in the school parking lot, getting things ready for the new year.  Thank you 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus that it isn't me this year. 

And God bless all you teachers out there, who are still fighting the good fight, many of my friends and family included.  I hope your school year is full of good kids that make you laugh, lesson plans that make you proud, many small moments that make you love what you do, and plenty of cake in the staff lounge. 

I don't think I'll miss having bus duty at the end of the day.  I do, however, like school buses themselves.  So much so that they inspired me to create my newest Etsy treasury.  What do you think?  Anyone else out there love school buses, too?




Go now! Check it out

And seriously, say 'thank you' to your child's teachers this year!  It will mean the world to them!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love it if you'd link up this post to my Etsy Feature tomorrow :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our old school bus high-tops!

    ReplyDelete