Thursday, July 26, 2012

Etsy Love: Little Elephant Treasury

I was browsing through Etsy yesterday and just couldn't resist creating a treasury full of little blue elephants.  Seriously, how cute are little elephants?  They've always been one of my favorite animals, I think maybe because elephant starts with E, like my name :)  Is that weird?  Ah well.

Which reminds me... remember those horrible ice breaker name games?  The ones where you have to say your name along with a word that starts with the same letter of your name?  Then you go around and have to remember and say everyone's name and word?  Oh man.  My stomach honestly starts churning just thinking about the phrase "ice breaker."  Yeeeeeee ohhhhhhh.... Wow.  I can remember the only words that I could EVER think of that started with E were elephant, egg, and eggplant.  And now you can see why I was so cool and popular in middle school.  Nope, I'm definitely not a quick thinker when put on the spot.  I totally freeze up.  And this is why I can't think about ice breakers anymore.  So, on to the sweet little elephants (that have nothing to do with social situations)!

You should head over to Etsy to check out these items!  Pure love.


 


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I love elephants too and ditto on the ice breaker games-what torture! Found you via Etsy Blog Team. :) xo, Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by! I'll come check out your shop :)

      Delete
  2. That's a darling treasury...made me smile just to see all those little elephants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Violet! Glad it made you smile!

      Delete