Monday, August 20, 2012

Guess Where I Am?

You guys!  I'm at college today!!!

Today I have my first 3 classes:

Foundations of Design
Drawing
Type and Digital Layout

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyayayaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwooooo!!!!!

I have been ranging from only very slightly nervous to really extremely nervous for the last week in anticipation of this day... so... WISH ME LUCK!!

What if I get lost?  Who do I sit by?  What if traffic is bad and I walk in late?  What if I'm the oldest person and everyone thinks I'm weird?  What if my drawings are stupid?

Oh gosh you guys...




Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. :-D You'll do great!!!! and be sure to share what your learn and create with the rest of us.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbi! And yes, I can't wait to share!

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous! this time of year I always miss college.
    Have an amazing first day!!

    ReplyDelete