Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spoonflower Excitement

Last week, I got some exciting news from Spoonflower!


This is a screen shot from the Olympic themed contest results, found here.  My gymnastics fabric snuck in at spot #10!  I was so shocked when I saw it I think I may have stopped breathing for a minute. 



Here's a screen shot from Spoonflower's flickr page that shows how it looks printed.  So exciting!

After getting the news, I decided to finally open my shop and put some of my designs up for sale.  Here's what my shop looks like right now.



The first 5 designs have been entered in weekly contests:  Olympics, stars and stripes, retro kitchen, pomegranates, and motorcycles.  I love entering the contests because it makes me create designs that I wouldn't think of otherwise. 

Creating fabrics is so fun... but I think I need to work on my titles.  I mean jeez, blue circles?  mod red and tan?  grey branches?  I guess my creativity runs out when it's time to name my designs... 

Oh well.

I love you, Spoonflower. 




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I love the design. Actually, I love all of them. So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fabrics! I love your creativity! Thanks so much for linking up to the CHQ Blog Hop! Hope to see you back next week! Happy to be following! =)

    ReplyDelete