Friday, June 15, 2012

Dinosaur Preview

I've been working on a new design for the next Spoonflower contest.  The theme is... extinct animals!  Fun fun.  My idea is to have different dinosaur tracks going all around randomly and then to have dinosaur names written all wriggly going all around randomly too.  Ha, sounds really great right?  I'm picturing greens and tans. 

Here's my *ahem* design process *ahem* so far.  Obviously not in any order, just the names and foot shapes to use. 


I'm so excited to go back to school in the fall and take a drawing class!  I've never taken a real drawing class before, and I KNOW I need to learn the techniques.  I would love to be confident enough to draw real dinosaurs, instead of just the footprints.  So that will be really good for me, I definitely need it. 

So, what do you think of my dino tracks?  Anyone have faith that I can turn it into a fun fabric? 

I'll post my finished design... hopefully by the end of the weekend!

Happy Friday!


**Update**  When Andy came home and saw this, he said "Is that from when you were a kid or something?"  Haha... how's that for a vote of confidence?


P.P.S.  He also wants to be called "Broju."  Now that makes me laugh.  A lot.



Pin It Now!

2 comments: