Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Illustration

I've been having so much fun with Illustrator!  Love, love, love this program.  My class is teaching me so much!  In one of our lessons, we learned how to draw a polygon and then apply different effects to the shape, stroke of the lines, and fill colors.  We played around with flowers, and here are some that I created on my own!  These flowers started as 3 octagons that I changed the shapes of to create the center, petals, and leaves, using an effect called "pucker & bloat."  Amazing! 



Pretty fun, right?

I'm learning that the possibilities are endless with this program.  My trouble now is remembering how to find and do the things I want to do.  But I'm sure that, like with anything, the more I use it, the better I'll get.  I'm so thankful that I LOVE doing it!   
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. pucker and bloat... hmmm.
    cute flowers, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at cassie's comment. i love pucker and bloat, as long as i'm working in illustrator. otherwise it sounds like you've got to run to the loo.

    i work in illustrator EVERY SINGLE DAY. LOVE LOVE LOVE>

    ReplyDelete