Sunday, June 3, 2012

Friend!

My friend Erin came to visit this weekend!  Oh halleluia it was fun. 
We lived together during our freshman year of college.  We had coordinated bunk bed bedding, watched a lot of TLC, and made so many memories. 

We've been friends since 5th grade, when I had a bowl cut hairstyle.  Any friend who would stand by me through that is a friend for life.  We love to eat kettle corn and McDonalds chicken biscuits.  We love us some Joshua Jackson. 
She's a middle school math teacher and deserves a standing ovation.  I mean it, honestly.
She totally rocks short hair and funky glasses!  Not many peeps can do that. 

And she agreed to this awesome photoshoot so I could practice my skillz!   


Let's not forget Andy.  Look at this manly man.


 Here's what we grilled, drank, and ate.  Plus smores.  And amazingly delicious blackberry wine.  And some knock your socks off rounds of Boggle and Scattergories. 
And maybe a viewing of Bridezillas. 

Now that's what I call a Saturday night!


It was a great, great weekend.

Until next time...  
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. Both Erin and Andy are so photogenic. I want asparagus now.

    (Do you like my display name?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love your name! Will that be the name of your blog?

      Delete