Monday, June 4, 2012

Gosh, It's Summer!

Okay, okay, I know it's not officially summer, but to a teacher (or a student), IT'S SUMMER!!! WOOOOOOO!!!

Can I get an AMEN?!?!

Oh my word, this summer feels so freeing!  I feel like I could just float right up into the sky, laughing joyfully and dancing a little jig along the way. 

This summer is all about learning and practicing my design skills, taking lots of pictures, blogging my little heart out, and getting my items ready for my Etsy shop.  It will certainly be the most I've worked during the summer since college! 

Right now, I'm taking an online class.  It's an introduction to Adobe Illustrator.  I wanted to learn a little before starting school full time in the fall.  I also took a Photoshop class in the spring.  They are both such amazing programs, and I am just LOVING learning about some of the things that are possible.

Here's one of my assignments:  create an abstract logo using the shape tools.


What do you think?

Let me just say one last time:  SUMMER!!!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I'm enjoying learning how to use the program.

      Delete
  2. I love this! I need to learn Adobe. You should also look into Lightroom for your photos.


    I am now going to read and comment on every entry before my 2D Design class (which starts today-- AAHHHH)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun in your new class and let me know how it's going! THANK YOU for all your comments!

      Delete